DLP® 0.95 1080p 2xLVDS UV Type-A DMD
Same as: DLPUVSN1FLN
|Lead finish / Ball material||NI-PD-AU|
|MSL rating / Peak reflow||N/A for Pkg Type|
& packaging information
|View or download|
More DLP9500UV information
|Package | Pins||Package qty | Carrier:||Operating temperature range (°C)|
|DLP-TYPEA.9 (FLN) | 355||1 | OTHER|
Features for the DLP9500UV
- 0.95-Inch Diagonal Micromirror Array
- 1920 × 1080 Array of Aluminum, Micrometer-Sized Mirrors (1080pResolution)
- 10.8-µm Micromirror Pitch
- ±12° Micromirror Tilt Angle (Relative to Flat State)
- Designed for Corner Illumination
- Designed for Use with UV Light
(363 to 420 nm):
- Window Transmission 98% (Single Pass, Through Two Window Surfaces) (Nominal)
- Micromirror Reflectivity 88% (Nominal)
- Array Diffraction Efficiency 85% (Nominal)
- Array Fill Factor 92% (Nominal)
- Four 16-Bit, Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS), Double Data Rate (DDR) Input Data Buses
- Up to 400-MHz Input Data Clock Rate
- 42.2-mm × 42.2-mm × 7-mm Package Footprint
- Hermetic Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Description for the DLP9500UV
DLP9500UV is a digitally controlled micro-electromechanical system(MEMS) spatial light modulator (SLM). When coupled to an appropriate optical system, the DLP9500UVcan be used to modulate the amplitude, direction, and/or phase of incoming light.
The DLP95000UV chipset is a new digital micromirror device (DMD)addition to the DLP®Discovery™ 4100 platform, which enables highresolution and high performance spatial light modulation beyond the visible spectrum into the UVAspectrum (363 nm to 420 nm). The DLP9500UV DMD is designed with a special window that is optimizedfor UV transmission.
The DLP9500UV is the 0.95 1080p DMD, with a hermetic package, that issold with a dedicated DLPC410 controller required for high speed pattern rates of >23000 Hz(1-bit binary) and >1700 Hz (8-bit gray), one unit DLPR410 (DLP Discovery 4100 ConfigurationPROM), and two units DLPA200 (DMD micromirror drivers). Refer to DLPC410, DLPA200, DLPR410, andDLP9500UV Functional Block Diagram.
Reliable function and operation of the DLP9500UV requiresthat it be used in conjunction with the other components of the chipset. A dedicated chipsetprovides developers easier access to the DMD as well as high speed, independent micromirrorcontrol.
DLP9500UV is a digitally controlledmicro-electromechanical system (MEMS) spatial light modulator (SLM). When coupled to an appropriateoptical system, the DLP9500UV can be used to modulate the amplitude,direction, and/or phase of incoming light.
Electrically, the DLP9500UV consists of a two-dimensional array of 1-bit CMOS memorycells, organized in a grid of 1920 memory cell columns by 1080 memory cell rows. The CMOS memoryarray is addressed on a row-by-row basis, over four 16-bit LVDS DDR buses. Addressing is handled bya serial control bus. The specific CMOS memory access protocol is handled by the DLPC410 digitalcontroller.